* Precise reproduction of Super Lynx, the current ASW patrol helicopter of ROK Navy
* Reproduction of the nose incorporating the Sea Spray radar and the Sea Owl thermal imager with the new BERP rotor blades
* Plastic injection parts by Airfix
* This kit will be issued end of this year.
The Boeing 767 ranks among the most successful developments of recent years in the field of medium and long-range aircraft. The 767-200 floew for the first time in 1981.
The 767 proved on immediate success in the scheduled service and was operated with low-noise, fuel-saving engines. In 1983 Boeing announced the 767-300, a longer version measuring an extra 6.42m and offering more cargo space. The 767-300 ER was produced from January 1985 featuring an increased fuel capacity and a higher take-off weight. Max. range 11,230km. Lauda have been using the 767 ER on Long distance runs since 1987. Passenger carrying capacity:241 persons. Its two GE CF680C2 engines have a thrust of 26,263kgf each. The 767 of LTU Sud carries up to 278 passengers and features two P&W PW 4060 engines (each with a thrust of 27,180kgf)
Detailed fuselage with structurally detailed surface
- Two detailed engines
- Wings and elevator with engraved look
- Detailed nose and main landing gear
- Authentic transfers for the Lauda Air and LTU Sud Versions.
This vintage kit cooperated with Revell, box-art is desinged by ace corporation, molding is produced by Revell in 1992.
* Reproduction of A+ version of current US Marine Corps and makings of canadian Air Force
* Reproduced vertical fin of A+ versionl
* Cartograf Premium quality decals included
* Fully engraved panel lines & rivet details
* Highly detailed cockpit & landing gear
* Various weapons included
* Lifelike four figures included : 2 pilots and 2 ground crews * This kit was issued on 19th-October-2012, handling time 3 business days.
Just pay $200 with PayPal, Worldwide Free Shipping
The B-17F was developed from the experience gained with the "E" model which was flown extensively by the RAF coastal Command. When the RAF first received the "E" models, it was quickly discovered that it was lacking sufficient defensive armament required for penetration into Europe. The B-17F received additional nose armament and a manually operated ball-turret in the belly. Its appearance was changed with the addition of a clear Plexiglas nose canopy, paddle-bladed popellers and slightly different engine cowlings to accommodate the new propellers. With these changes, the "F" was slwer, but much better armed against fighter attack.
Capable of carrying up to 8,000 pounds of bombs if the external bomb racks were used, the B-17F Flying Fortress contributed heavily to the destuction of Germany's industrial production. Built by Boeing, Douglas, and Vega, a total of 3,405 B-17F models were completed before production shifted to the "G" model.
The B-17 Flying Fortress "Memphis Belle"(Serial No. 41-24485) was on of 12,750 B-17's built by the Boeing Aircraft Co. The Belle was the most famous bomber, because she was the first heavy bomber in Hitler's European war theater to complete 25 combat missions and keep her entire crew alive. She flew for 10 months from November 7, 1942 to May 17, 1943. The Belle 60 tons of bombs over Germany, France, and Belgium. During her 25 missions she flew 148 hours, and coverd more than 20,000 combat miles. The Memphis Belle and her crew left England for the USA on June 9, 1943 to make a War Bond and
Public Relations Tour. The Memphis Belle was named for pilot Capt. Robert K. Morgan's wartime sweetheart, Ms. Margaret Polk. The preserved Memphis Belle remains on display at Mud Island in Memphis, Tennessee.